BOOK YOUR VISIT WITH CONFIDENCE!
We are planning to reopen our B&B on the 30th July 2021 and we look forward to welcoming you. We are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and ourselves. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel corona-virus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the corona-virus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests remains our top priority.
GUEST ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE
- We will welcome our guests on our outdoor terrace, keeping 2m distance.
- Self-check-in is available upon request if you prefer or if the weather does not allow check-in outdoor. Self-check-out is also available, just leave your key in your room door or otherwise we will say good bye on our outdoor terrace, from 2m distance.
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival.
- If you require help with your luggage, please leave them on the terrace/ in front of your room and we will take it upstairs/ downstairs as soon as you occupied/ departed your room and we will leave them in front of your room’s door/ on the terrace. We will wear gloves and clean our hands before and after the delivery.
- Social distancing promoted throughout the B&B with signage on display as a reminder. Guests must wear masks indoor in public places (except while eating or drinking in the breakfast room).
- High-touch areas throughout the B&B sanitized on a regular basis
- Automated hand sanitizers located throughout the B&B and at each entry points.
- Rooms are cleaned and sanitised thoroughly with disinfectants to the European standard of EN14476, effective against COVID-19 (including soft furnishing).
- Pillow, duvet and mattress protectors and covers changed after each guest’s stay. Laundering all our linen at over 60 degrees, with disinfectant detergent and tumble dry afterwards so you can enjoy a safe and great night’s sleep.
- Decorative and some other items removed (e.g. cushions, books, guest book, tea/ coffee and sugar sachets, milk pods, hairdryer, maps, leaflets and magazines) from the rooms. Tea and coffee making amenities and hairdryer are available upon request.
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests.
- In case you are staying more than 1 night with us, we cannot offer daily housekeeping. We won’t enter your room except in emergency.
- Please place all the rubbish in the bin and open the windows before you depart.
- Only Take away or Continental room service breakfast is served in 2021. Both can be consumed in the breakfast room at the time agreed previously.
- Breakfast should be pre-ordered by email or by phone a day before and will be prepared on a tray/ take away bag and left in front of your room / in the communal fridge. Once you finished with your room service, simply leave your tray outside, in front of your door and we will collect it from there. Hot breakfast and Buffet are temporary suspended. If you prefer to have your Room Service breakfast / Take away breakfast in the breakfast room, we will ask for your preferred time a day before.
- If it is before 7 am, we will be happy to provide you a packed breakfast, prepared on the previous evening and left in the communal fridge for you.
- The availability of certain amenities will also be affected e.g the use of the lounge/ breakfast room will be closed out of breakfast serving hours.
You must immediately notify us to the extent you or anyone staying with you (or on your reservation) is self-isolating or should be self-isolating (having symptoms) pursuant to Government guidelines. In any event, we reserves the right to cancel any reservations to the extent it is for self-isolation.
We cannot welcome anyone to Tregortha who has or had the symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If anyone becomes unwell on our premises with a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste or a high temperature they will be advised to travel home as per latest government guidance and advised to follow the stay at home guidance. In case of an extended stay every costs occurred will be charged on the card which was provided upon reservation (extra nights on the same rate the room was booked, any loss of revenue or any costs occurred due to the allocation of any other guests). Travel insurance is always recommended. If advised that out guest has developed COVID-19 and was recently on our premises we will contact Local Public Health Scotland team (0345 646 0238) to discuss the case, identify people who have been in contact with them and will take advice on any actions or precautions that should be taken.
In case one of us will have symptoms we will self-isolate and close temporary the B&B. We will inform all the guests we had contact with. Every reservation for the effected period will be refunded and cancelled with immediate effect.
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols or would like to have a copy of our Risk Assessment. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.